Sales Incentive Programs
Sales incentive programs are typically directed toward organizations and individuals within your distribution chain like wholesalers, distributors, retailers and sales reps.
- Trade allowances: short term incentive offered to induce a retailer to stock up on a product
- Dealer loader: An incentive given to induce a retailer to purchase and display a product
- Point-of-purchase displays: Used to create the urge of “impulse” buying and selling your product on the spot
- Training programs: dealer employees are trained in selling the product
- Push money: also known as “spiffs”. An extra commission paid to retail employees to push products
- Trade contest: A contest to reward organizations and individuals that sell the most product