Direct mail campaigns are not new or trendy. Direct mail has been around almost as long as the US Postal Service. The reason direct mail remains a part of many corporations’ marketing mix is because it delivers a predictable, consistent return.
Several factors can effect the response, but none are more important than the list, the message and the offer!
Direct Mail Marketing is…
- We can identify and mail to individuals who are most likely to respond to your product and offer.
- We can target prospects by criteria like geography, age, income, ethnicity, profession etc…
- Direct mail puts your message directly into the hands of your prospect or customer.
- There is an extensive variety of formats to help communicate your message; letters, postcards of all sizes, brochures, even 3-dimensional packages.
- We can A/B test offers and messages to test results.
- Variable data printing allows text, images and/or graphics to change on every printed piece based on customer information provided in the database. This personalization often increases ROI by 2X and as much as 10X-15X depending on the data and relevancy.
- Your customer or prospect has something to touch and feel and read again and again.
- Direct mail allows us to reach prospects and customers who may not use email or trust offers that arrive via email.
- Direct mail is a media channels that gives you the ability to track the success of your campaign.
- Tracking and analyzing your results allows you to make adjustments to future mailings to increase your response rates.
- Services include both creative and production. Design to data acquisition, printing and mailing.
- You will always receive the lowest postage available. We do not mark up postage and we provide many data services to reduce your postage.